Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Blogs!


I thought it was about time to update my blog list because some people have stopped posting, and I have discovered some new amazingly awesome blogs.

My friend Fallon, who I met in South Korea but went to the same university as me writes a blog called Fallon's Healthy Life. It is about trying to lose weight and stay fit while working, traveling and having fun. She is currently living in Australia with her boyfriend.

Bitch Cakes is a blog I really enjoy. It is written by a woman who has lost almost 60 pounds using weight watchers and she is FABULOUS. Totally glamorous and fun, she is a real inspiration for anyone who has any kind goal, its all about taking it one day at a time. She lives in New York city and rides her bike everywhere so she includes some awesome photos as well.

My favorite blog EVER is Hyperbole and a Half. I laugh out loud nearly every time I read it. I can't even open it at work, it is THAT FUNNY. Written by a twenty-something woman, it is a mix of poorly drawn cartoons and commentary on daily life. You have to read the post about how her dog may or may not be retarded. Even if you never read any other blogs (besides mine of course) you have to check this one out.

1 comment:

  1. i love hyperbole and a half :), the latest post about wishes and shooting stars made me giggle all day :)

    http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/ you might like this one if you need a dose of total cuteness :)

    ReplyDelete