Monday, January 25, 2010

Hot Damn: Sober at the Korean Strip Club

This weekend was a trilateral celebration. Dan’s b-day, Shannon’s b-day and Evan and Nunu’s going away. These guys are making their great escape from the ROK and going to Amsterdam. Assholes. Anyway, some friends of theirs who own a hogwon (private English academy) decided to treat a big group of us to a VIP room in a BIG Korean club. This room was magnificent! It had a huge granite-like table with three long comfortable couches, wood paneled walls, recessed lighting and of course, a karaoke machine, not to mention a disco ball, strobe lights and a private bathroom. It was like your grand-pa’s rec room P.I.M.P.ed the fuck out. Of course it was all you can drink beer and whiskey. Dan and I stuck to aqua. After some tearful toasts, the partying commenced. We chatted a bit, then discovered (through the CCTV camera that allowed us to spy on the stage/dance floor though our flat screen television) the “man show” was starting. The girls rushed down to watch, while the men pretended not to feel inadequate and lonely.



I have to say, these Korean strippers were pretty damn fine. Chiseled muscles, tattoos, piercings, pretty much my cup of tea. The only problem is that they were GAY. And as much as I like seeing two men rub on each other and pretend to hump, I want them to pretend to rub and hump on me! It completely destroyed all the dreams and hopes I had of a fine-ass Korean man with perfect English and a lip piercing sweeping me off my feet. They got down to their g-strings and even had water fountain thing going on. No money shot though, Koreans are such a tease!





After the show, we continued to norebang well into the night and I completely missed the “girl show.” I heard they were pretty hot, although they took off fewer clothes I think. Overall, great night and we were happy to be able to say goodbye to Nunu and Evan. They are probably one of the most adorable couples I’ve ever met, and I hope we get to see them again in Europe or Canada or wherever. We also found out Evan was a teetotaler for TWO years! Now he’s back on the sauce, but he’s got it all under control. A true inspiration! Goal: have fun without booze. Accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment